Photo ID Guidelines
You may upload a picture of one of the following:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Global Entry Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Work Permit Card and Passport
Make sure to capture the full ID, including all four corners of the card. For Passport, take a picture of the full page with your picture.
Flip the card over and capture a picture of the back. For Passport, take a picture of the signature page that precedes the page with your picture.
If this is your second time uploading an image from your mobile phone, please clear your cache before taking a new picture.
Suggestions to improve accuracy for photo ID upload:
- Steady image
- ID occupies most of image
- ID and text are aligned properly
- Plain background
- Four visible edges of the ID
- Min resolution ~1200 pixels, minor axis
- Good natural lighting
- No flash
- Name and DOB match those supplied in account info
- Should be in full color (no black and white images accepted)
Below is an example of a high-quality Photo ID submission: