We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Information You Provide to Us
You may provide us with certain information about you in the course of using our Services such as: when you create an account; use our Services or otherwise participate in any interactive features of the Services; fill out a form; subscribe to an email list or newsletter; request customer support; request a whitepaper; register for a training course, demonstration, free trial, or webinar; participate in a contest or promotion; or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, username, email address, job title, phone number, address, payment information, and company name. We may also collect information you supply to us concerning your preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of our Services.
We do not and will not sell any of the data we collect or that you may provide to us.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties and publicly available sources, such as LinkedIn.
Use of Information
Information we collect about you is used to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as to administer your use of our Services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Sites.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support, and administrative messages, and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by us and others, and provide newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary, which depends on the purpose we use the information for.
After termination of your account, we may continue to use anonymized data (which does not identify individual users) which is aggregated with anonymized data of other users. We use this aggregated anonymized data for data analysis and research purposes, for example to gain insights about our users’ preferences.
If provided voluntarily, we may also keep your email address to ensure that you no longer receive any communications from us as well as your name, date of birth and latest address for fraud prevention purposes and for the exercise or defiance of a legal claim.
We share information about you as follows or as otherwise describes in this Policy:
- With vendors, business partners, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf including to facilitate operation, access and use of our Services, provide Services on our behalf, perform Site-related services (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, customer relationship management vendors, and improvement of the Sites’ features) or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
You may review, update, correct, or delete the information provided in your registration or that you otherwise provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. In addition, we will retain any aggregated, de-identified information which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
The following are your rights as a consumer:
- Right to be informed: Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified.
- Right to erasure: Individuals can request that organizations erase their personal data under certain circumstances – for example, when data obtained is no longer necessary, the data was unlawfully processed, or it no longer meets the lawful ground for which it was collected.
- Right to restrict processing: Individuals no longer using Sunny Day Fund have the right to request the restriction and suppression of their personal data.
- Right to object: Individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data under certain circumstances. Individuals have an absolute right to stop their data being used for direct marketing. In other cases where the right to object applies, Sunny Day Fund may be able to continue processing under conditions.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions at the bottom of those emails or by contacting us with your request at email@example.com. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We emphasized that we do not and will not sell your data.
- We included language around retention of data.
- We specified your rights as a consumer.
- We updated the contact information if you wish to review, update, correct, or delete any of your data.