The only change introduced by this update was updating/migrating a piece of third-party software we use on our cloud environments to the newest version as pursuant to the results of an internal security audit.
This patch consists of lots of small bug fixes and a couple of minor quality-of-life UI additions for employers.
- Fixed auto-population of bank name sometimes not happening in disbursement settings
- Fixed user statements table hiding older statements & removed broken pagination controls
- Added a more descriptive tooltip for what to put in the “legal name” field
- Fixed a bug that prevented the re-uploading of ID documents after closing an unfinished registration session and coming back later
- Replaced certain hard-coded email addresses with the correct support email for each environment
- Made some text changes to improve clarity in the contribution/match transfer request emails sent to employers
- Fixed a problem with user permissions when communicating with our banking partner
- Adjusted the auto-logout timers to be more in line with industry standards & tested the auto-logout feature on more devices/browsers
- Removed incorrect “reserve account” label for some employer banking statements
- Fixed some element spacing issues on the “Plan” screen
- Fixed a rare problem arising around overlapping contribution & match SLA periods
- Updated the HR approver email field in employer signup to work the same as other email field validation throughout the rest of the application
- Added banking services status indicators to the employer dashboard
This patch includes a simple industry-standard feature we were lacking, as well a few miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Added automatic logout w/ a countdown when user is idle for a long period of time
- “Invalid ask zero” notifications are now CCed to our support email
- Fixed old/expired payrolls mistakenly being picked up by our time-based automatic process
- Defaulted apt/suite to “N/A” in check disbursement addresses
- Converted non-signup tooltips to inline help text on mobile
This update is mostly related to ironing out a few kinks we noticed in the payroll/contribution/match processes.
- Made several security-related updates to third-party dependencies
- Added the ability to cancel a transaction that is in the “created” state
- Added a default match policy model, which prevents a specific issue that was occurring in certain payrolls
- Fixed a problem processing certain webhook responses from our banking partner
- Fixed several spreadsheet upload validation issues
- Fixed minor issues w/ the mobile user experience
- Fixed several validation issues in the withdrawal screen
- Made an email notification text change to make the KYC verification process less confusing
- Changed the SLA period of the contribution/match process, and updated associated email notification language to reflect this
- Fixed multiple issues w/ the core process related to “invalid ask zero” status, which occurs when all employees for an employer have a contribution of $0
A mostly aesthetic update relating to our website redesign courtesy of the talented student team at General Assembly.
- Styled app screens to be consistent w/ new marketing site
- Removed analytics from head tag
- Removed in-app homepage & changed default route to login screen
- Removed in-app legal disclosured & pointed links at legal pages on new website
- Changed email notification template to use new legal links
- Updated favicon to use redesigned logo
Another small update with a handful of small quality-of-life updates based on our own use of the application in production.
- Fixed multiple mobile UI issues
- Allowed numbers and special characters in bank name fields
- Fixed validation issue in employee effective date field
- Rounded values in employer dashboard activity graph
- Additional error checking in withdrawal receipt/cancellation process
- Fixed several browser compatibility issues w/ Excel spreadsheet generation & parsing
- Minor content updates to in-app homepage